- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog to this post
- Answer the eleven questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate eleven bloggers
- Ask them eleven questions, different to the ones you’ve answered
- List the rules
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and blog
Thank you to JenChaos Reviews for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger award! Hopefully this post will allow you to learn a bit more about me and hopefully you will participate as well!
Jen’s 11 Questions:
What do you do in your free time besides reading and blogging?
I work full time as a Senior Analyst, so that takes up a lot of my time. When I’m not working, I enjoy running and watching TV. Over the summer, my husband completed his first Ironman Triathlon, so that took up a lot of our free time!
Do you have any kids? If so, how many?
No kids, but I do have 2 cats named Hans and Heidi!
How many books, on average, do you read a month?
I have no idea…let me check Goodreads! According to Goodreads, I read 10 books in the month of August, which seems about right. I tend to read 2-3 book a week.
What time of day do you usually start working on your blog? Morning, afternoon or evening?
I normally write my blog posts in the afternoon and respond to comments and check out other blogs during the evening.
Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Can I retire and travel the world at age 37?!
What is your favorite food?
I love all dessert! If I had to pick one, I would pick cherry cheesecake!
What is the WORST book you ever read and wish you never read it?
Oh boy, there are so many that I could pick from. I would have to pick either One & Only by Emily Giffin since I was so creeped out the whole time or Emma by Jane Austen where I was bored the whole time.
What is the BEST book you ever read and have re-read it?
Again there are so many that I could pick from! The only books that I have re-read multiple times is the Harry Potter series. My favourite mystery is Pretty Girl by Karin Slaughter
Do you read comics and graphic novels? If so, what’s your favorite?
I read one Spider-Man comic as part of a reading challenge and was super confused. Comics are not for me!
Do you work alone on blogging or do you have help at home or online ( like a developer or something)?
I work alone on my blog.
What country do you live in?
YOU! If this challenge sounds interesting to you, then do it! Can’t wait to read your answers!
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- Which website do you visit most often?
- What is your favourite thing about the city that you live in?
- What country do you most want to travel to?
- Do you have any pets?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- What is the best book you have read so far in 2018?
- What is your favourite place to read?
- What book most surprised you?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Who is your favourite author?